Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: The shame is on Whites.
In Response To: Re: The shame is on Whites. ()

You would say indigenous I might say migration. At what point does a group of people that migrated to an area become indigenous? In a thousand of years will the whites in Africa become an indigenous people of Africa? In Zimbabwe there are whites and blacks that are increasing the suffering of the people and there are people on both sides that are trying to help. Would you want to kick out a white person that is helping? I would hope not. I don't know about you but if I was really suffering and a person with yellow and green skin approached to help-----I would be greatful.

So again I am back to my question. At which point does a person get to say they are at HOME?

Rason

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.