Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: The nature of self destruction part 3

I don’t know if you read my post or not but I think you got it, well some what, then again I don’t claim to be the smartest here right! Anyways I agree it is true we make our own self the enemy. I find it fascinating that a person a reader in this case can read the work of another and dream up an idea as to how the author may be. I find that fascinating because I read the work of others and fall in love. Yet I never find these people in my reality. I finally see why.

That is something that needs to be discussed, because the nature of self destruction is more complex than one thinks than again it’s not complicated. Complex, complicate emotions, feelings torture, torment angry, mad get my drift? There are 2 sides as you said 2 worlds. But there’s only one world what people really mean to say is perspective and what’s so hard about replacing world with perspective people desire to look beyond there perspectives gets in the way. Because you’re not experiencing, you’re imagining which is scrutinized as nothing more but thought and perspective then no longer counts. What people fail to or in other words except is that your perspective changes when you merely move your head.

As I wrote earlier complex not complicated. Complication builds off of complexity not the other way around. Think about it. This is a serious problem and in the past 150 years of our world’s history proves that. We make ourselves the enemy by looking at each other as the enemy. As this problem continues complexity builds and soon creates complication. And now that the problem is now complicated the complexity is ignored and that means the ones that build it is scrutinized calling it some big problem. That can’t be fixed while especially now in this day in age the complexity can be sold. Which furthers complicates the complication.

So then we all suffer and that some of us profit. That the way it goes they say but I find it to be bullshit.

Messages In This Thread

The nature of self destruction part 3
Re: The nature of self destruction part 3
Re: The nature of self destruction part 3A
my goodness, alot of mumbo jumbo
Re: my goodness, alot of mumbo jumbo

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.