Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: The nature of self destruction part 4A

i never new that i think i really pay more attention to history but i'll never forgive them for the future i live in making me responsible for there crimes. This is a never ending cycle and all i want to do is put a stop to it but as to how i hav no clue. i back none of these hateful religions. what i want to do now is i hav no clue, but it haves to stop some how all this bitching is driving me crazy. like you said intrest those book for instance sure you can get them now. To make a profit now since they have drained it of its prowess and power. As where it could be passed down as mere fiction. Trust me it's about the money, i thought the houlocust was a little fishy. White people appereantly none of these religions could save them. I guess in medievil times it came to a piont of competition. How won? i'd say none of them but who got the money white people and all this mischive becomes great intrest for all white people when needed to make a little scratch. the niggers cant say shit.

Messages In This Thread

The nature of self destruction part 4A
Re: The nature of self destruction part 4A
Re: The nature of self destruction part 4B
Re: The nature of self destruction part 4C

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.