Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Foole

All religion is evil. Power-hungry (paedophiles) priests want to (still) rule the world, so they offer an unsuspecting fool an asylum in their "church". Women stoned to death? That's so middle ages... Men decapitated? Children raped? Get yourself a vegetable garden and stay busy there instead! And stay busy learning how to eat truly healthy. Go on a strict diet, lose those toxic pounds off your belly. Very few churches are places of God. Don't confuse muslim with getting slim!! Don't confuse islam with island! Islam is lame! Any religion basically is brain-washing to submission. Get involved in science, Monsanto-free agriculture, raising your family, weather-proof your house, take care of your garden, go for a walk in a beautiful park. I'm "White" and I wish all "Black" people Prosperity! Even those who hate me.

Messages In This Thread

Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Fooled!
Re: Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Foole *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.