Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Where I live is almost like a war zone

The appalling and frightening attack on America appears to have been carried out by a group of religiously indoctrinated nutcases. They are members of a cult and are now dead. Also, they were not really Muslims. True Muslims have my admiration and respect. Such extremists reside in numerous cities around the world including London, Hamburg and Boston. What hope have we of retaliating against them when they reside in free countries, and have committed no previous crime?

I sincerely hope for my children that the term 'war' will, in the coming weeks be toned down, and also that the immediate need to release understandable anger will be subdued over time. The only plausible action to reduce future threats is more international intelligence sharing and a focus by western countries on the root causes of such drastic and horrific action being taken by others.

Deaths in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, or anywhere else will only fuel more copycat attacks. Any conventional 'war' will be ineffective, counterproductive, and self defeating. America now has the high moral ground and support of all civilised nations. This momentum should be built on to produce a safer, happier planet.

Messages In This Thread

Where I live is almost like a war zone
Re: Where I live is almost like a war zone

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.