Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Mormon's view of African Americans (Curse of C

Are we on the race and history auditorium for the objectivity of history or for irrational entertainment? If the auditorium of race and history is meant for racists I will simply quit. Let us be objective in history like Herodotus. Imbecile minds like Mormon is like a child of incestuous union in the conclave of keen minds in the raceandhistory.com Even God sais that "a child of incestuous union should not enter my assembly". And the assembly of raceandhistory.com is holy assembly. Mormon of incestuous mind should leave this assembly.

My line is 08037566542

Messages In This Thread

Mormon's view of African Americans (Curse of Cain)

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.